First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course (March 7 & 8, 2019)
The purpose of this instructor course is to train instructor candidates to teach the American Red Cross basic-level First Aid, CPR and AED courses. Candidates must have a current First Aid/CPR/AED card prior to attending session one.
To participate in the First Aid/CPR/AED instructor course, instructor candidates must:
- Be at least 16 years of age on the last day of the instructor course.
- Possess current American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED certification or the equivalent or higher level.
- Have successfully completed the online Introduction to the First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course.
- Have successfully completed the in-person precourse skills session.
- Have obtained all materials needed for both the instructor and participants before entering the first session of the instructor course.