Westshore YMCA March LG Review Course
This course is designed for individuals that are currently certified or expired by no more than 30 days, to review the videos and their skills prior to being tested which will renew their certification for another two years.
Prerequisites Candidates must:
1. Must possess a current certification or expired by no more than 30 days.
2. Swim 300 yards, continuously demonstrating breath control and rhythmic breathing. Candidates may swim using the front crawl, breaststroke or a combination of both, but swimming on the back or side is not allowed. Swim goggles may be used.
3. Tread water for 2 minutes, using only the legs. Candidates should place their hands under the armpits.
4. Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds:
▪ Starting in the water, swim 20 yards. Swim goggles are not allowed.
▪ Surface dive, feet-first or headfirst, to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object.
▪ Return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point with both hands holding the object and keeping the face at or near the surface so they are able to get a breath.
▪ Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
Address: Westshore YMCA 410 Fallowfield Road. Camp Hill, PA 17111
Date: March 11, 2023
Times: 7:30am to 6:00pm
ECHS doesn't not supply adult and pediatric CPR Mask. Candidate must provide their own adult and pediatric CPR Mask or purchase one upon registration.
Question contact Dan Castagna at 484-478-2642 or email Dan@echsafety.com
Refund Policy https://www.echsafety.com/refund-policy.html